posted this on March 07, 2011 16:12
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps
2. You may see 'Register as a Developer' button on the top left corner (if not, skip to step 4). Click on this button: you may need to verify your account, simply follow all the steps given.
3. You should then see the https://developers.facebook.com/apps page. If not please paste the url and accept the facebook terms and conditions, skip rest of the screens.
4. You will now see a Create New App button on the top left corner of the page, click on it to get started.
5. Enter and App name, and continue until you reach the 'summary' page
6. You will find an App ID and Secret Key there: copy them both, you will need to use them on your Moonfruit site.
7. Open your Moonfruit site in edit mode, and click on People (toolbar) > Settings (tab)
8. At the bottom of the page look for "Link your page to Facebook"
9. Click on Fix
10. Enter the App ID and Secret Key in the relevant fields, and click on Apply.
11. --> the site should then refresh itself and Facebook Connect will be set up.
Support Software by Zendesk